DADDY'S GIRL: The Campbell Murder Case : A True Legal Thriller of Texas Justice

DADDY'S GIRL: The Campbell Murder Case : A True Legal Thriller of Texas Justice - Clifford Irving Writer's Bias & Ego Kill What Good Story Is Here

Clifford Irving continues to be his own worst enemy. Not quite able to live down his infamous Howard Hughes hoax, Irving has to work very hard to re-gain his audience's trust. Might I suggest commenting on what should be a reportage of facts, centering himself smack-dab at the core of his tale, writing adolescent and churlish descriptions of women he deems not proportioned correctly-- that is fat, would not be the way to accomplish that.
When Irving can move himself out of his way, we can see why readers buy his books. Some of the writing is smooth, powerful, and unsustainable.
And this tale is nothing short of Southern Gothic.
However, even at the Kindle low price of 2.99 it is simply not worth the effort.
And what is up with the use of the * as in s*x-i kid you not. That and the ice replaced with an apostrophe in the F word. When was this published? On top of everything else this was extremely distracting. And, yeah full-time.
I kept wondering what Queen Ann would have done with this material.
Skip it.